
Hi everyone,
You've all been invited to the new Tribe Family Blog! I'm still new at this, but as the administrator of the account and adventure, I think this is what Dad wanted us to be able to share with each other all the great news, adventures, pictures, recipes, whatever you've got to share with the whole family in one fun way.
So, if you are reading this, you have now logged on and have an account with the Google. As far as I know, you all can post things to this site and then the fun sharing begins.
And I hope you all have very pretty flowers coming up!



5 comments:
This is just what I had in mind. If I can learn to use it then all you tecnocrats should have no trouble...
way to go weeze, lets hope everyone gets on board. i am sure you are tired of all dad's projects he gets you envolved in. sue tribe
You better not kick off the cousins. So is this the Tribe Family blog or the Beck blog or both???? So happy you have entered this fun world of blogging.
Welcome to blogging. Yeah, if you kick off the cousins, we will officially assume it's just so you can talk smack about us Hazen's.
Post a Comment