Hey everyone, it was a winning saturday for us! Me and Weeze ran a great race this past weekend at the Salt Lake City Marathon! We ran the half marathon and both did our best Personal Times! And some exiting news! I am 2 months pregnant! And YES I did run the half marathon! it was really fun to be with Weeze and running with my bun in the oven! We think this marathon will be one that we will do every year!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Winning Saturday!
Hey everyone, it was a winning saturday for us! Me and Weeze ran a great race this past weekend at the Salt Lake City Marathon! We ran the half marathon and both did our best Personal Times! And some exiting news! I am 2 months pregnant! And YES I did run the half marathon! it was really fun to be with Weeze and running with my bun in the oven! We think this marathon will be one that we will do every year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats to both of you!
Wow Alison - I ran a few months into my pregnancy, but um, not a half marathon. Wow.
You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment