There's me, Heidi, Anne and Heather
Hey all
Heidi, Anne, and Heather, it was the best talking to you all and catching up with all of our lives. We have lived such different lives so far don't ya think? But we all are connected together in our crazy family...and what family isn't crazy like ours??? We actually found out all the kids names, and their thing they do, our husbands and what is up with them, and fun and exciting things that we gals and families like to do. And yes, now you can officially read the ins and outs of our lives on the blog. Which we found out we can print out in a book format! Say goodbye to the traditional cut/paste scrap booking. Well, I can't stop but April says this is the new way to do it.
I can see where this is getting way addictive!and p.s. let's not wait for months to do it again...now we can do the current info about what's up with us and not the history.
and p.p.s. I'll be reading your blogs to stay caught up as well.
tootles



2 comments:
It was fun! Hopefully Suze wasn't too overwhelmed with the kids after our long visit, and Weeze, I hope your kids finally got over their hunger/boredom!!!
Two comments: #1 April . . . You need to write a book. #2 April . . . You need to write another book. Seriously, you are a champion! And I think other moms out there need to hear your stories. You are an amazing woman.
Post a Comment