CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I have a broken ARM!


What does the infamous skate park and track break have in common???? Well, someone is gonna get hurt and that someone just turned out to be my Samuel. And he did an awesome trick to boot! Well, I was watching the boys at the skate park, and writing my grocery list at the same time...multitasking as usual. And I saw Samuel's bike popping out of the big bowl a couple of times. I though he was just trying to see if his bike could go up the side. I wrote down a few more items and I glanced back and there was my Samuel sitting on top of his bike on top of the bowl. HOW DID YOU DO THAT? Well, he proceeded to show me again, and no that's not when he broke the arm. After several more successful pops out of the bowl, we video's it on the phone and sent it to dad. Very cool. Then about 20 minutes later, I hear, "Hey kid, are you OK?" That the sign to everyone in the skate park that something bad just went down...and that was my Samuel going down. HE basically slipped off his pedal and slid back down the bowl and put his arm and crunch. Well, it's a small buckle fracture, 3 weeks in a cast and he's good. This is my first broken arm since Dallin's round of 4 in a row. Seemed like it was that time again.

1 comment:

April said...

I know that it is a little late...but way to go Sam! I knew that it would be your time to get the injury...breaks R US!
april