CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Halloween Decorating Time!




Hey, Alison, you prodded me to take pictures of my own Halloweenie house. We are the most Halloweenie on the block. So much fun! And we grew all the pumpkins too! And the corn! Well, I have to say, the pumpkin costumes are the best!


enjoy!

5 comments:

Lora Gooch said...

wow Weeze your just on fire with this blog! Your house looks great. Wish I had the creativity to do that. You grew you own pumpkins too?? Geez does your talent have any limits?? :)

April said...

AWE! It is just like the old pink flamingo's are back outside! Cute for Spookey Halloween. We'd love to get together and have a sleep over.
April

Hazen5 said...

Adorable, you go all out! I love Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Love it girl!! the house looks so great! I wish more people would get off thier cans and decorate! its looks so festive! I would be knockin on that door for sure!

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

I should have guest that all the pumpkins and corn came straight from your garden. We didn't have any pumpkins this year because there was no one her to give us any. Love, Love, Love the decorations!