
Shaw & Weeze---married 16 years ya know! Wow

That's the Super D as we like to call him...Dallin to you all...14 and so cool!

This is our lovely Sweet Bean...the Sierra. She's the seventh grade reader gal.

My Rummy, the cutest boy in the world, we present the Hyrum

Silly Samuel, boy, he is flashing that "I'm ultra cute" smile isn't he?
Hey all, here is my crack at taking the family photos! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Very cute Weeze!! Like I told you - I always know when you got married because it was right as I got my driver's license!
The boys still talk about Samuel and Hyrum. They are the fun cousins :)
Great shots. You all look beautiful, but the kids are growing too fast. It's good you are taking portraits to remember every "Look"!
I can't believe you have such grown up kids. My kids are just toddlers for heaven sakes!!! You look great. I love your long hair and your daughter looks JUST like you. And Shawn is looking as cute as ever,,,(Hi Shawn :))
Oh weeze! The family is super cute! Can't wait to see you all next week.
April
Post a Comment