

Wow, I know we are a few days late on this one, but you all just have to see the coolest Mummy costume ever! Well, with the thanks of YouTube, I was able to pull off the easiest mummy I think in the history of me making costumes. So Hyrum wins for the best classic costume at our house, followed up by Samuel or LINK from Super Smash Brothers video game as the best Character from a video game award. And yes, that would be chocolate around his face...and that's not part of the costume. How great is that?



2 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!! Youll have to share the costume ideas. You are the heroine that we all adore! You have the title, "Aunt Weeze", and all that comes with it. Keep in touch!
April
Love the costumes and of course you made them because that would be what you do. Love the blog and I'm glad you finally have one! The girls will be so excited to see Sierra and all her stuff she does!
Post a Comment