
Hey all, here's a lot of snow that fell Christmas eve and throughout the day on Christmas day. We, of course, had to try out the new sled we got for Christmas...in a blizzard.
We came home from being snow beaten and dug out the driveway...way more than a 2 person job. Samuel even learned how to earn money shoveling snow...the others were forced into servitude.


enjoy
We came home from being snow beaten and dug out the driveway...way more than a 2 person job. Samuel even learned how to earn money shoveling snow...the others were forced into servitude.

enjoy



2 comments:
Merry Merry! How wonderful. I love it. We finally got snow that night...it was great. I'll post the pics later.
April
We are loving our FIRST Utah winter. The snow came a bit late, but we are having fun. I do however need some tutoring on how to make an Igloo! Shawn aren't you the igloo maker or was that someone else? Happy New Year!
Scotty
Post a Comment