
Rules- Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If i tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.
1. I have been on top of 27 of the United States High Points with Shawn and a handful of other friends/family. We really love this hobby. IT has taken us places we would never venture to travel if there wasn't a reason.
2. Shawn and I have also been to 27 temples in US and have been to every temple in Utah so far. We love doing that sort of thing.
3. All of my kids have been born in different states. Dallin--CA, Sierra--UT, Hyrum--WI, Samuel--ID
4. I have competed in 3 olympic dist. triathlons, and 1 sprint and am training for my first half-ironman. that's a 1.2 swim, 50 bike, 13.2 run. Oh baby!
5. We just had to say goodbye to our family dog. Well, he went to a new home to live out a happier life. Shawn and the dog had had enough of each other.
6. I becam a working woman. Sorta. Part-time reading coordinator at the kids' elementary school counts. IT's 17 whole hours a week.
7. I now know truly the struggles of a working mom...to a small degree yes.
8. I have only been to a chiropractor once. all good there.
9. This is the first one of these kind of survey things I have ever done. Sorry to you all that send them to me and I read and delete. Here's you payback.
10. I can make good chocolate chip cookies...my kids think there're awesome.
11. I am planning on going to my 20year high school reunion...everyone need to come
12. I broke a 15 year old BYU swimming record in the 200 fly. Time of 2:03.64? Then it was broken the next year.
13. I'm thinking about going back to school and doing something in the medical field...like surgical nurse, or rad. tech.
14. I played at duet with Hyrum at a piano recital. He's way beyond me now
15. I learned how to play the trumpet for the parent's band.
16. I have broken 6 bones and 6 sets of stitches. Nothing has happened really since I was 16.
17. I have only had the flu once. And that was when I had 2 kids, one infant with a double ear infection and a husband working in a different state.
18. I absolutely dreaded working with the young women 6 years ago and now they are my favorite!
19. I love MT. Dew. My Shawn got me hook on that in college. I used to call it pee water...oh not anymore. That's my get things done drink!
20. I have mailed out Christmas card every year of our marriage except this one...that bum economy ya know. sorry about that.
21. I can take the kids dirt bikng. That's a feat loading the bikes on the trailer, starting them, and putting them back on the trailer. Just don't ask me to back up the trailer. I'll just abandon that in the street.
22. I can now play the guitar on Rock band. I am also the token singer for the group. because no one wants to sing.
23. I just completed my food storage update and found that we are sitting pretty for 4 months....need to keep adding to that.
24. I am so sad that ER is in it's final season...you've been a good friend.
25. I helped the boys learn how to do a back flip on the tramp. Oh the Olympics were so inspiring.
so now everyone that I always delete those fun survey thinggys, sorry and here's my penitence.



1 comment:
YEAH!! I love knowing even more about you. Please take care! Thanks for your help last week. Hey what are you doing after the hot pots? We need some help with the pictrues...WE just need more of them. Let me know what you are doing and I'll call ya!
Post a Comment