CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sorry for the long stretch of nothingness






Dallin 15
Sierra 13
Hyrum 11
Samuel 9








Family Picture 2009







Hi,







This is how life has gone since August. Work, for me at Herriman Elementary, go to school, taking 9 credit hours, being Young Womens president, doing substitute crossing guarding when someone calls, and thus, this blog has suffered terrible. But I have got something done like the things that couldn't wait. The tomatoes in the garden were calling me, so I canned lots of salsa and spaghetti sauce. I made raspberry freezer jam this year which was a first for me. And I didn't know that I have everberry plants out there, so there were lots of berries to pick. We had a neighboor hood potato bar, which it was way our turn to host one, seeing that we have been more like attendees, vs. a host. I made Halloween costumes in 2 days, seeing that our wards Trunk or Treat was 2 weeks before Halloween. We were flooded with kid sports, 3 soccer games and a football game for 8 Saturdays in a row. We got the family fall pictures taken. Lydia, we sure missed you helping us know where to stand and how to pose. Samuel and I ripped out all the annual flowers on trash day, and then it snowed so we timed that one just right.
Well, that's the reason for my lameness with the blog. It took a bit of teasing from
April, but thanks in the end.

1 comment:

April said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I'm so up to date! YEAH! I know that it was selfish, but I missed all the "Weeze-ness" on the blog. It is a tough row with all the things that need to get done, will get done, and then don't or can't get done...but look at you, YOU DID IT you DID IT, Oh Yeah, yeah, yeah! Loves!