CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dirt Biking at Little Saraha


The boys


Hyrum


Samuel







Hi all,
Pres. Day was a great day for riding at the dunes. It didn't even rain on us! Dallin and Shawn just tear it up through the sand. Samo and Hyrum didn't have a problem with the sand either. Mommy and Sierra no likey the sand. I just was praying I wouldn't crash and I was going so fast so I wouldn't sink down in the sand. I don't have that float over the top of the sand feeling going on. After my ride following Dallin, I had to come back to the truck and relieve my heart! I haven't been that scared in a while! So, Sierra and I found some more firm earth and rode out in the desert. We have 4 bike and 6 people, while the boys were out riding, I got to study for my Anatomy exam. Can't wait till Tues. to see how I did!

1 comment:

April said...

heart pounding...that is what you do to me weeze everytime I think of you on the bike. It just has too many of the newspaper scooter days stuck in my mind...sorry. Glad that you had a good time.