CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sierra's Bird Tulio--The family bird

This bird is a family bird. Tulio attends scripture study with us,
He loves to perch on top of your head. Shawn takes the bird out all the time and just does everything with him. This is an animal I think he likes.

This is when Tulio crawling on Samuel's neck...it tickles a bit.


Tulio loves to peck at shiny things. He found that Hyrum's classes are good pecking material.



Sweet Sierra whistles to her Tulio and Tulio sings back to her. So cute.




Tuilo is a great bird. He loves hanging out with me when I get on the computer.





Tulio...the Super Bird!























1 comment:

maeg said...

Love your little bird! When I saw the picture Tulio sitting on Shawn's head I couldn't help but think that would be really bad if the bird pooped while perched there :-)