CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Samuel's 10th party

Samuel's party wasn't going so well 30 minutes into the "party" No one of the kids he invited could come. That's the problem with inviting them at school, you never quite know if the invitation gets home or if they will answer the RSVP. And I don't have any phone #'s! He can sad and crying that no one came....I was crying too! Well, we convinced him that me and dad and all the cousins would be his party. Even the neighbor helped out. In the end, the tears ended, and my heart burst with gladness when he told me this party was great in the end!
Here we are at the classic egg toss--the lego egg toss...you had to draw a lego on the egg and toss it! Hyrum and Kellis won...they got it all the way across the yard!
Now, nothing says party like killer dodge ball! Shawn and Samuel and out to kill the other kids!

And I have to have it...I actually invented a new party game at our house...it's called CUP-YATA. I hid candy and prizes under the cups and the kids chose a number. Some had treats, some didn't. I started everyone off with candy and then they chose the rest. Big hit!




My 10 year old Samuel...The lego cake is awesome!

Happy Samuel!




No comments: