
The boys taking a plunge in the Snake River the night before the Triathlon. They are getting a taste of what mom is going to be swimming in...and they loved it!!

Well, like usual, I posted it in reverse order. This is the group from our ward who did this triathlon. Only three of us had ever done one before. Lots of newbies and they even said they would do it again! It was way fun to do a race with other people!

Coming into the finish line. I crossed the line at 2:28.?? This was my best time ever!

Me on the swim. The kids thought this was me, maybe it is :)

Me and my Triathlon buddies, Sierra and Dallin
THis was the most fun I've had racing. I know now why people want to do the Spudman in Burley. We even gave a fellow racer a ride home to Salt Lake because she had some car trouble. We just talked about racing the whole way home. Lots of fun!
1 comment:
Weeze how did your kids get so big? I can't believe you and your triathalon stuff. My hubby loves it too. Ya'll are weird!! ha!
Post a Comment