Wednesday, November 3, 2010
I've been inspired
Well, here's the deal, I've been inspired to blog more thanks to my cousin Shannan and April. I've actually had the thought to download the camera only days after a fun event. Yes, that's closer to the mark I want to make. And Shannan's weight loss story is great to read! So yes, I've taking steps down that road too...I'm 40 in July!! Well, needless to say I have a number I'm reaching for and it takes looking at it in the bathroom daily to help me not to each so much. I have the exercise thing down. I have cut down on the Mt. Dew super 44 oz. drinks to maybe once a week. EWWW I said that out loud to all of you....you know my downfall!! And I'm well aware if that one thing would go away, it all would get easier. And it is because I don't crave it like I did in the summer. Ok, blah blah. LEt's get a post up with some pictures already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ok Weeze. I hear ya...One step at a time!
Post a Comment