Hi all, here are at the top of Snowbird! Hard to tell because of the clouds that came in. I love the Customer Appreciation day they do! It's the best! For a can of food, we got a free ride! We zipped up to the top and into the clouds. Samuel and Hyrum were all ready to play in the snow! And it's a good trial run with the winter clothes to see what fits still. We are in need on new snow pants, and I need to fix/sew the gloves...boots, ok, coat--Hyrum's ok, Samuel needs bigger one. Wednesday, November 3, 2010
SnowBird Tram ride!
Hi all, here are at the top of Snowbird! Hard to tell because of the clouds that came in. I love the Customer Appreciation day they do! It's the best! For a can of food, we got a free ride! We zipped up to the top and into the clouds. Samuel and Hyrum were all ready to play in the snow! And it's a good trial run with the winter clothes to see what fits still. We are in need on new snow pants, and I need to fix/sew the gloves...boots, ok, coat--Hyrum's ok, Samuel needs bigger one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Awww..thanks Weeze for the mention in previous posts. Didn't think I was inspiring anyone with my boring weight loss stuff - just trying to keep myself accountable.
Anyway - you should check out Crossfit.com - the way they structure their workouts is so very easy, increases your strength like you wouldn't believe (my stamina has increased twofold), and very fast~
Post a Comment