

Hi all,
Here's the Beck's house for Christmas 2010. We have been experimenting with different designs
for the roof. We have found that a simple design really works the best! You can see this Santa Hat when you come into our subdivision and the kids love it. Shawn and Dallin put the lights on the roof, Sierra and I were on the ground guiding where to put the lights and Whalllaaaa!
Samuel and Hyrum love to Play on the roof. And this year, we had to shovel off the roof a bit. Well, like always, Shawn spouts out this advice to Samuel and Hyrum playing on the roof, " Tuck and roll if you fall off!" And mine is, "Just don't fall! You'll make us stop with the lights!"
Well, I think our advice was heeded. We are still all here.
Merry Christmas to you!!!



1 comment:
LOVE the lights! We are on for the 27th at our house for the party! I'll make assignments. Loves!
Post a Comment