Dallin styling for the Dance! Black shirt, black pants, red tie, looking good!
Nicole asked him by giving Dallin a pile of desserts that he had to eat (imagine that!) and find pieces of her name. Man, he had to eat like 20 desserts! The pain!
I think he's handsome:) Mom's can say that.
Yea!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I can't believe you have a son that old! He's a real cutie!
HAndsome! Garrett says, "who is that girl? Why is she bothering Dallin?" I told him that Dallin went to a dance with her. Garrett's response, "why dance with a blechy girl? Will he give her a piggy back ride? That is only for Garrett." Well, on that note, I hope it was a fun time big D...details. We hope to see you on Sat...Garrett wants to swim with ya.
Where's the pictures of Weeze all dressed up for the Sweetheart's dance? We heard she dressed up for the dance also!
Post a Comment