Weeze placed second in her age group for the Echo triathlon!
Coming in for a good finish
My Dallin turned 17! yes, it's true!
And our Sweet Sierra turned 15!
Shawn really likes Whoppers so that's what he got for part of his Father's day gift!
Jason, Kali and the girls--Hailey and Sydney came for a visit on their way to Japan for 3 years. We went down to music and the spoken word on Sunday. Love the family!
And this is what the garage looks like when all the brothers get together and go dirt biking! Our garage has never been so full of dirt bikes!
We all went up to the Mine for a visit! Love them big old tires! Syd and Hailey
We got invited to our friend's family reunion and got to ride a horse. Hyrum think's that's OK!
Shawn and I hiked most of Timpanogos on July 2. Yes, there is that much snow still there.
About 15ft. was still at Emerald Lake...and it's only the size of a swimming pool at this point.
Sierra got her hair curled for a Young Women's activity. She hasn't let anyone curl her hair since she was 2! I love it!
OK,. there has been some serious rain at our home lately, and we get some killer rainbows!
Samuel and Hyrum with their end of year awards! Good school year! Happy summer!
So, in a nutshell, there we go.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Wow, lots of fun stuff. My son Kasey would LOVE the dirt bikes. Congrats to you on your triathlon! Scott does them too and I know it takes a ton of dedication which you've always had. Fun summer!
Thanks for sharing. I'm about to do a similar post...thanks for being a wonderful sister. Loves!
You've been busy! Good job on your race, I wish I had your arms. I still need to send you that picture from the Spoken Word. It was so good to see you!
Post a Comment