CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So this is what going back to school does to your blog!

Hi all,
We have a Christmas Eve tradition of Bowling!

Each year, something new is on the roof! Did you heard the bells on Christmas day?

Halloween!  We can put out your fire and do some surgery!

Ok funny picture.  This is the most fruit that has ever been in the Beck house at one time!  Fruit of the Month!

Yes, that is how you build a snow thing!

Me, trying to explain to my family, what this schooling has all been about.  Samuel doesn't want to hear anything about it!

I am only weeks away from the hardest year of my life I think!  Full time school at Salt Lake Community College in the Surgical Technology program.  After I will be working in the Operating room assisting surgeons with everything!  This program is a 5 days a week, 4 hours of classroom work, with 4-5 hours of study...yes, that part it true! Now I survived the classroom now to enter the real world and put all that info to work.  I've done my first rotation at Alta View and now I'm on my second rotation at Utah Valley hospital...yes in Provo!  I don't love that drive!  Well, so I'm trying to catch up a bit.  Here's just a smidgen of what's been going on! 
Well Christmas was super! Can you tell Christmas was on Sunday?

Rocking it in the new jammies!
Christmas starting point...our bed

President's day we went to Kuna to visit family! This is Jared's and Carolyn's home! Large bonfire just needed burning!

Samuel and Hyrum...buring down the pile!
Our hike to Halverson Lake, Shawn and David

Sierra is our great photo gal. She has the "eye"
Dallin and Maverick dog!

Cool rock!

Snake river
Dallin and uncle Jared at rec center

 Hyrum
MOm

Sierra way up there
This is how Dallin got answered to the Prom.  Well, he first stuck all these on her car! PAYBACK

Dallin was asked by Maggie to baptize him!  That's two and he hasn't even gone on a mission yet!

1 comment:

Lora Gooch said...

I can't believe your going back to school and doing all that. Your brave AND with four kids. Good job Weeze!!!