I've always wanted to go down to Temple Square on a Sunday and watch the choir preform the Music and the Spoken word. My dad would watch or listen to the choir all the time, so I thought we'd take everyone and skip church and feel the neat spirit that comes with watching the choir.
We had to get the kids up pretty early and drive down there to be there when the doors opened. The flowers were so lovely on all the grounds. The kids took turns with the camera and really captured the spring beauty of the grounds. The Choir was just amazing. We got to see them in the Tabernacle with the orchestra. In the summer they move over to the Conference center, so being in the tabernacle was just what I wanted. The sound blows you away. I hadn't been in the newly renovated tabernacle and yes there is more room to sit, everything else is the same. After the choir, we went to see the Joseph Smith Resoration movie which truly reinforces my testimony of the gospel on the earth today. We also visited the displays in the visitor's center which my kids really love. We ended Mother's day with some baseball in the backyard, a yummy bbq, some great gifts, dessert, and the Survivor Finale! What more could I need? Thanks you family for making my day great!
We had to get the kids up pretty early and drive down there to be there when the doors opened. The flowers were so lovely on all the grounds. The kids took turns with the camera and really captured the spring beauty of the grounds. The Choir was just amazing. We got to see them in the Tabernacle with the orchestra. In the summer they move over to the Conference center, so being in the tabernacle was just what I wanted. The sound blows you away. I hadn't been in the newly renovated tabernacle and yes there is more room to sit, everything else is the same. After the choir, we went to see the Joseph Smith Resoration movie which truly reinforces my testimony of the gospel on the earth today. We also visited the displays in the visitor's center which my kids really love. We ended Mother's day with some baseball in the backyard, a yummy bbq, some great gifts, dessert, and the Survivor Finale! What more could I need? Thanks you family for making my day great!



No comments:
Post a Comment