We scored some major deals at the yard sale and the boys + Breanna shot up some gophers. As Hyrum was telling me all about the gopher's guts that went everywhere, they they buried the gopher, then unburied the gopher to show cousin Adam....he was reaching into the bag of chips.....WASH YOUR HANDS!! And then do it AGAIN!
But we had a great 40th anniversary party for David & Bonnie at the park. We even played some major hookie from church and went swimming at Eagle Island park. The water was outstanding and we all had a great time. We went for a walk in Kuna an
d all the boys had to get in the icy Indian Creek and get wet. Being around all that family, makes you really tired.
We were up till 1 or so every night. I'm getting old because it's getting longer to recover from the fun!



2 comments:
So fun! And thanks for curing me from chips for awhile.
Looks like a great trip. I don't think I could ever get used to gopher guts!!
Post a Comment