YEA!!! I got it back!
And note to self...don't delete all the HTLM things when I change backgrounds.
I was using Thecutestblogontheblock.com site and now I don't see the free backgrounds. Am I just not seeing it ...anyone please if ya know something I don't.
Also, I added a few gadgets..hope they make things more interesting.
And I started working in the mornings now...8:30-12:30. Now I feel like a part-time worker...a big 17hours a week now...all goes for that dreaded mortgage ya know!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ooooohhh! I know exactly how that feels, I did that once too and Anne came to the rescue and fixed it for me. Everything looks great!
Weeze, I just went on the cutest blog too and it says I'm forbidden to go on? Wow, what do I do now? Can't have snowflakes on my blog year round! Let me know if you figure it out.
You did a great job. I hope that you got my e-mail. Contact me
April
Post a Comment