
We took all the family into their first Temple Open house. I remember my first temple open house and it was the Jordan River Temple in 1982 or 81. The kids had lots of questions and it was so neat to be in there with my whole family. This is Dallin and Sierra 2nd. open house. They went to Timpanogus several years ago. And we all are going to the Orriquah temple open house as well. Man, I'll really have to learn how to spell that one. And we are also all going to the Draper Temple Dedication. Wow, lot of spiritual high here. And we recently all started writing in our journals the first Monday of every month, so this should all be recorded!



2 comments:
I'm really jealous of you guys getting all the temples out there!
It was the best open house I've been to! I've been to three. Anyway, I hope you all are praying for a temple wedding. Just pray for the breathern. It is in their hands. I hope that it will come to pass. I feel very peaceful, that is a blessing.
April
Post a Comment