CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Three Forks Hot Spring







This was an adventure that was wonderful...after we met a fellow with a snowmobile. We went looking for these hotsprings up Spanish Fork Canyon. We didn't know the road was closed, so we started walking. 5 miles later we gave up when we encounted a fellow going to the said springs. We told us he's shuttle us in on his snowmobile...yea! We usually meet the greatest people out doing the same things we love doing. Needless to say, the soak was worth the 10 miles of walking. Hot spring in the winter is the Best! And Idaho still rules in this area, but we'll take this Utah one.

3 comments:

April said...

SWEET!!! I'm going to have Scott go to this blog and and see what he thinks. He's been here a ton of times. I can't wait to be with him the next time. Way to go on never giving up. Walk it baby!
April

Hazen5 said...

Come on, I wanted to see pictures of you in the hot spring!

I think Rob and I hiked up to those once about 15 years ago.

Hazen5 said...

Weeze, I do care! I really enjoy reading about all your adventures. And besides that, WE ARE FAMILY! I love keeping in touch. I appreciate your comments too!