
Ok, Here's a shout out to all you gardeners. My cousin Shannan and I (and anyone else who wants to post pics of how their gardens are coming you're welcome to!) will be doing a gardening tip of the month or so. So far, I took some pics. of the bulbs coming up. Aren't they pretty? They should be seeing that they all came from the Boise Temple grounds.
I laid down 3 inches of wood chips/mulch as well before the bulbs came up. And we put it down in a horrendous wind storm as well, so there it probably 3 inches there. And I'm going to have to take pics every other day, the flowers are much bigger already.



2 comments:
Yeah!Thanks for starting our project together. Can't wait for the whole summer!
YEAH!! I will take some photos of the tulips. They are big and green...thanks to the cold weather.
Post a Comment