CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Garden, part 2






Well, let's see, it's March in Utah, so that means, the garden will look like this one day, and this the next.



I did get the peas, brocolli, and spinach in and they will do fine with a blanket of snow. It doesn't last long. Hope the soil will warm up soon. I tried something new this year, the bamboo stake with twist ties and string for the peas to climb on. I like how the stakes look in the garden. Hopefully it will ward off the neighbor kids from tromping into the garden. The next goal is to paint some signs to mark what I've planted. Just a cute thing.

1 comment:

Hazen5 said...

We just planted our garden too! I am so glad we don't have to worry about the snow.