


Oh Spring has finally sprung! Look at the pretty flowers. And I even weeded for the picture! You all are making my garden more beautiful because now I'm accountable for every weed! Now, all I need to do is fill in with some annuals that my family is buying me for mother's day. And I had to do a lot of convincing with that. All I want this year is flowers, peace and happiness. I totally know what my mom was talking about with wanting peace and happiness for at least one day.



3 comments:
Thank you for the pictures - your bulbs look amazing. how is your veggie garden growing?I have some great seedlings in my office that I am currently "hardening off" to transplant into the garden in a week or two. Hope it all works out! My peas are growing tall and so is the lettuce and spinach. I can't wait.
WOW! My garden...I think dad and Scott are going to have to keep it up this year. We will do what we can, but hey, things can go wrong. LOVE it weeze!
You have that "Tribe-Green Thumb"!
Post a Comment