yea, my first Young Women's Presidency meeting at my house in 20 minutes. Yea, I'm the new pres. freaking out a bit, do you know what I'm responsible for!!! And The gal they had in was magnificent! Yikes, wish me luck...no seriously, PRAY FOR ME.
Weeze, you are awesome. And I know you will do a WONDERFUL job. Post how it is going. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Sarah's. Hope you are doing well. We haven't seen you guys for quite a while. Julie Mcpherson
3 comments:
You will do Awesome Weeze!!!
Scary, but you were called for a reason! Don't forget that. Those girls are so lucky to have you.
Weeze, you are awesome. And I know you will do a WONDERFUL job. Post how it is going. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Sarah's. Hope you are doing well. We haven't seen you guys for quite a while.
Julie Mcpherson
Post a Comment