CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OHS 89 Class Reunion
















WOW!! Yea, it's been 20 years since the Ogden High School days, which were the best in every way. It was amazing to see all my friends and aquiantances at the reunion. Some people I really didn't talk to that much in high school, I had half hour conversations with them at the reunion...see we really do grow up and now we have something to talk about. Great to see what people have become and still working for. I loved being with my two best peeps, Sally and Brenda. What a weekend of fun, lots of talking, and remembering, and finding out all the new info...and thank heavens for FACEBOOK!





2 comments:

Lora Gooch said...

Hey I remember meeting Sally and Brenda. Aren't reunions a trip?

April said...

HI friends! Go OHS! I just love all the great times at OHS! Go Tigers!