CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We actually did a very Memorial Day thing this year! My parents and April and her family and my family went to visit the ancestors up in Perterson and at the Ogden Cemetery. My dad is clearing out the spot to put the flowers. This is my mom's mother and father. My grammy Erma and Grandpy Jack. My kids didn't get to know them very well. Dallin was 4 and Sierra was 2 and we were in Wisconsin when they passed. I haven't been to their graves in years. It was good to visit and hear some verbal family history from my mom. My grandpy Jack's family is buried there. His brother and the Cranors. My dad is all excited about the New Family Search and my goal is to get on there and see what on there. I want to learn about my history.
My Grammy Annis just passed away in November. Now her and Grandpy are together.


This is us up at the Peterson cemetery in Peterson. That's near Morgan, Utah. There is so much to learn about my history. I need to make it happen while my mom and dad are still here.

1 comment:

April said...

I love the Memorial day tradition...Lets keep it going!