
Dallin made this Kayack for his High Adventure scout trip. It's a wood frame, stretched out canvas, and paint. He made it look like the Best of Both Worlds album by Vanhalen. And every boat needs a name. You'll have to ask him about where is name came from.

Sierra 14th Birthday party!!!

Sierra's Family Party! Everyone came to the party, even her new pet bird Tuilo

Samuel in his dance festival at school. He's doing the Cotton Eye Joe!

Hyrum is doing a groovy 70's dance. He's in his Kun-FU fighting stance.

We went to the Hogle Zoo and Hyrum found a new buddie!

My Samuel became a Bear!! Yea for Scouts!

The Hyrum was the Bestes goalie ever! His team loved how far he could kick that ball!
On the 3 of July, Shawn and I went hiking up Bells Canyon. Great waterfalls.


This has been the condensed version of our summer so far!!!
1 comment:
Hi Weeze!
I miss my cousin. Can't wait to visit again and I'm glad you are having a great summer. see you soon.
Post a Comment