CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

SPUDMAN TRIATHLON!

The beginning of the Swim, 1 mile down rivcr in the Snake River.The current totally helps you and I swam me best 1 time ever! 17 min! There were 10 other people from our ward that did this triathlon and it was so great to be participating with them! IT made it so much more enjoyable. Shawn and the kids came, and we camped out right by the river so it was so easy to be there for all of the transition points, and take pictures for everyone. And then the kids totally played in the river! Wonderful triathlon, well organized and lots of fun energy there! The Spudman is a great race for anyone who wants to do an olympic distance triathlon!!!


This is me coming out of T1 or transition run where you go from swim to bike. This year, I did the whole race in my bike shorts and compression top. The weather was wonderful so no wet suit needed!

Here I am coming in off the run! We end on a golf course so the grass was wonderful!And I got my best time ever! 2:28! I cut off 10 minutes from my last one I did.




My family is very supportive. I think Dallin likes to brag about me. So funny!



Here's the group Back: Me, Cherice, Kenny, Paige, Cameon, Annette, Joe, Mishawn, Shawn
Front: Cherice's sister in law, Brandon & Callie
There were 7 first timers!!! Everyone did great!




No comments: