Look at my Dallin...so cute and handsome! He asked Nicole to go to prom with him. And he asked me tons of questions about how Prom should go down, like what to wear, eat, do I have to get a limo? Things like that. And not like I'm the expert, but I did go to one.
Dallin and his friend Tony. Looking cool!
And of course, Dallin, Mr. Humble. Where does he get that from??
And the best part, with them both, Nicole and Dallin. THis stage of life is so fun! I actually love having a teenager! I call it Phase 2 of life. Good times
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Happy happy! And I love how he is coming to you with all the dating questions...you have a strong tie with him and that is wonderful! Again...all I can do is hope to learn from the best! GOOOOO BECKS!
Post a Comment