CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Parkers Come to UTAH!

 YEA!  Aunt Amy, Uncle Paul and Cousin Christopher gave the whole family a lovely suprise with a visit before Christopher goes on his mission to California!  We got to spend the evening with them and Samuel even did the FHE lesson!  Shawn shared a few of his mission stories and some of what "not" to do's which are priceless info that Christopher can decide with to do with :)  It was super to see them!  We all went out to dinner with Aaron and Alison/Chase, Mom/Dad, April/Scott up in Park City.  We are kinda a noisy bunch!  That was super!


The missionary and the future one!  Striking a pose!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen them for years and years! What a hoot. My brother and I always remember Paul as someone who made us laugh:)

I'm glad you all had a good time together