CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dillon Montana! for Easter!

Grandma Blomquist now has sheep on the ranch.  Fun to see the new lambs and the black sheepies
 This is a game we all like to play, see if mom can get on the haystack!  Yes I did, and I have reconfirmed that I would  be really good on the show Wipeout!
 Grandma also has chickens now!  The other people who own her land have done all sorts of things to the the old ranch.
 This is a game we like to call "You Better stay on it, or jump forwards"  (The other 10 year old girl is Shawn's cousins kid Cassidy)
 Samuel and Shawn...teaching the finer points of the 22 handgun.  They all loved shooting!
 Hyrum was the best at clay pigeon throwing!  Shawn and Dallin hardly ever missed! 
Being in MOntana is so peaceful and wonderful.  We were glad to visit with Grandma, she is 88 now and gets lonely out there all by herself.  She has had plenty of company this weekend.  We loved going out to Papa T's for dinner, talking and visiting.  Grandma is always in her chair, reading or looking out the window at all the neat animals that just wonder into her yard.  I hope have a few more years of going to visit her there.  I learned how to ride a dirt bike there, shoot a gopher, shoot a big gun, float in the canal, manage with a whole family reunion there at the ranch, take a ride on a zip line, get licked by a cow and play card games.  I love the ranch too!

1 comment:

April said...

I'm soooo happy you all had a great time! You look like it you all had fun. It was a great weekend all around it seems. Nice work!