Here is Sierra's potato patch...looking nice!
And here are my peppers. We dug out the front part this year to make the bed bigger. Sierra is also my water gal, so this gets a daily dose from her.
These are the out of control raspberry bushes and there are strawberries in the front. And the berries look like they came from the store! WOW! And does anyone want raspberry starts?
This is the pea/lettuce/spinach/cantalope/broccoli/ and corn patch. And all those plants in the front are volunteer pumpkin starts from the composting efforts last fall. I think we'll have a few pumpkins this year!And Shannan, when does the broccoli get those nice flowers on them to eat?




3 comments:
Weeze, who knew you had such a green thumb! Good luck on your iron man!!
Bless You Bless You!! I love it! To answer your question - once Broccoli gets the flowers - they are no longer good to eat. They are a cold season plant, so once the weather heats up, they bolt. Try planting broccoli again in August so when things cool down in September, you'll have another crop.
I can't wait to visit your garden. I'm coming down next week - maybe we could come out to Herriman to visit?
HI! great garden. I'm going out to take pictures of mine as well. Great comment Shannan. Love it. Hope the IRON MAN was a success!!!
Post a Comment